Parking citations and Municipal Code Violation citations can now be paid online! They may also be paid at the Police Department at any time. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.

Moving Violations

Moving violations cannot be paid at the Police Department. They must be paid online; please visit the Alaska CourtView website to make a payment.